Call for Demos
Invitation from the Technical Event Chairs
We cordially invite you to submit your proposals for demonstrations. This dedicated demonstration session will provide a good opportunity for you to show your innovative prototypes, get constructive feedback on your developed solutions or products, and communicate with participants directly. Technical topics of this session include all areas covered by the MVA conference.
Prospective demonstration exhibitors should submit the (tentative) demo title and contact information (corresponding demonstrator's name, organization, postal address, and e-mail) to the Technical Event Chairs by email as specified in the form.
- Submission Deadline: 31 January 2019
- Date and time: 29-30 May 2019 (time: TBD)
- Location: Olympics Memorial Youth Center, Tokyo (same as MVA 2019)
- Space: 1.8m×1.8m (tentative), one table, poster panel, electric outlet (100V)
- Registration: FREE registration for three persons
- Logo posting on conference webpage: Participants of the demonstration session will be provided the opportunity to put the company’s logo and link on the MVA2019 website. For your reference, please check MVA2017 demonstration web page.
Young Researchers Meeting
We recommend that exhibitors also attend the Young Researchers Meeting, a lunchtime discussion in small groups of young researchers (students, post-docs) and demonstration exhibitors (corporate researchers and engineers) in a relaxed atmosphere. It will provide exhibitors with a good opportunity to directly communicate with young researchers and introduce their companies, recruit employees/interns, and call for participation in events such as a hackathon. You can see MVA2017 young researchers meeting web page.
Acceptance of Demonstration
The acceptance of the demonstration will be sent by mid-February 2019 at the latest. Earlier decision might be possible, if necessary. After the confirmation of acceptance, the exhibitors are required to submit the following:
- A demonstration summary of 100-200 words.
- The necessary information to perform the demonstration (e.g. electrical supply capacity, how to deliver/carry exhibit materials, needed space).