All oral presentations will be given in a single track at the main conference hall (Small Hall in Arts Building).
- Duration of an oral presentation is 15 minutes including 3 minutes for discussions, comments, questions, and answers.
- A projector is used for oral presentation. Slides should be prepared in the aspect ratio of 4:3. An oral presenter should provide a device that can output the slides to the projector through a VGA (D-sub 15). Audio can be transmitted via a stereo mini jack cable. A power source is provided.
- An oral presenter must be present at the Hall 10 minutes before the session starts, and must be recognized by the session chairs. The presentation slides should be checked with the provided equipment.
- All the oral presenters are also requested to have a poster presentation (at the subsequent poster session after the oral presentation). The poster should be displayed at the poster session area throughout the main conference days (May 28, 29, and 30). Please find the details for the presentation format below.
- No snapshot presentation is necessary for oral presenters.
The Best Paper Award and the Best Practical Paper Award will be chosen from the oral presentations and presented at the closing session. Please attend the closing session.
The poster session will be held at the Demo & Poster hall in the basement floor in Arts Building. Presenters must present at their poster during your assigned session.
- The maximum size of a poster panel is a A0 portrait: 841 mm width × 1189 mm height. Texts and figures should be large enough to be read clearly at a distance of approximately 2 meters.
- Poster numbers should be attached on the panels. Thumbtacks (drawing pins) are provided for attaching your poster to the panel.
- All posters can be displayed throughout the main conference days (May 28, 29 and 30). Please do not forget to remove your poster by 1:00pm on May 30.
- All the poster presenters must present their accepted work for 30 seconds in the 'snapshot' session right before each poster session (please refer to the final program available soon). More detailed instruction on the snapshot presentation will be announced later.
The Best Poster Awards are chosen by all participants’ votes and awarded at the closing session. Please attend the closing session.