Accepted Papers List
- Oral: 6, 8, 18, 19, 23, 27, 28, 52, 68, 69, 73, 78, 82, 85, 87, 94, 104, 115, 123, 124, 130
- Poster: 11, 14, 16, 20, 21, 22, 26, 29, 30, 39, 40, 42, 45, 46, 47, 49, 51, 54, 55, 56, 60, 63, 66, 71, 74, 77, 79, 84, 86, 93, 95, 96, 97, 101, 102, 105, 106, 111, 113, 116, 117, 119, 121, 125, 128, 129, 131, 132, 133
We will soon send you the notification mail. Reviews and meta-reviews will be visible to authors together with the final decision for oral/poster/reject.
Final paper submission and registration
For making presentations at MVA 2023, the authors must complete the following three tasks:
- Submit the camera-ready manuscript by July 4, 2023 24:00 AoE.
- Make a registration on the registration system as a presenter by July 4, 2023, 17:00 JST.
All manuscripts must be in English. The page limit is 4 pages, excluding references, and papers should be printable on A4 paper.
Please access the online submission system and click on the "Create Camera Ready Submission" to submit the required files.
The files to upload are as follows:
- A PDF file of your final camera-ready manuscript. The maximal file size is 20 MB, with the page limitation of max 4 pages, excluding references.
- (For poster presenter only) A 1-minute mp4 format video. The maximum file size is 50MB.
For the poster presenter, please prepare an English-narrated video about your work (maximum duration: 1 minute, with sound/narration). We plan to combine the 1-minute videos to summarize the highlights to be presented at the spotlight session right before each poster session. We also recommend overlaying the speaker at the top right corner. Please start with a 5-second static frame that displays the paper title and authors.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
The IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers) will hold the copyright of MVA2023 papers. We ask the authors to understand that with the submission of the final manuscript, the copyright of the paper shall be transferred to the IEICE. Accepted paper will be included in the IEICE proceeding series and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements. IEICE’s detailed policy for copyright can be found in IEICE website, here for Japanese and here for English.
Preprint Server (arXiv) Policy
When uploading to a preprint server, a request for permission is not required if all of the following conditions are met.
- Copyright notices (e.g., copyright©2023 IEICE) must be provided. (* This condition is exempt for arXiv and JXiv)
- The source (e.g., author name, title, magazine name, volume, issue, page, year of publication, etc.) must be indicated.
- Author’s consent must be obtained (when use is by the organization to which the author belongs/when there are co-authors).
If you wish to upload to a preprint server without satisfying the above conditions, please submit an application form for permission to use copyrighted work to the IEICE and consult with them.
At least one author for a paper who makes a presentation must complete the registration to ensure that your paper is included in the proceedings. Registration can be made online. A presenter must register as ‘Presenter’ with your CMT Paper ID, even if you are a student.
The author who registers must give a presentation without fail. If he/she fails to appear for the presentation, all the rights covered by the registration will be jeopardized, including the right to receive a copy of the proceedings. The IEICE reserves the right to exclude his/her paper from distribution after the conference, e.g., from the archive of the IEICE proceeding series and the IEEE Xplore.
An author having more than one paper accepted, only one registration is required for publication. Other authors are also welcome to register and participate in the conference.
Please contact program chairs if you have any questions about the paper submission.