Call for Papers
18th International Conference on Machine Vision Applications
July 23–25, 2023, ACT CITY Hamamatsu
The Eighteenth International Conference on Machine Vision Applications will be held in Hamamatsu, Japan, from July 23 through 25, 2023. The conference is sponsored by the MVA Organization. This conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry and to stimulate the exchange of knowledge through intensive discussions on cutting-edge research topics listed below.
|Paper submission deadline:||
|Notification:||June 13, 2023|
The page limit is 4 pages, excluding references.
Also we are considering allowing you to participate online as well.
The proceedings of MVA2023 will be published in IEEE Xplore and IEICE Proceeding Series.
Main Topic: Machine Vision and its Applications
- Vision Sensors
- Shape from X
- Pattern Recognition
- Deep Learning
- Shape / Motion /Deformation Analysis
- Large-Scale Data Analysis
- Image Processing System Architecture
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Autonomous Vehicles Surveillance
- Human Analysis and Human-Computer Interaction
- Life (Sports, Agriculture / Forestry / Fishery, Civil Engineering, Commerce, Fashion, Food, Home, etc.)
- General Chairs
- Kyoko Sudo
- Shunsuke Kudo
The University of Electro-Communications
- Program Chairs
- Ichiro Ide
- Wei-Ta Chu
National Cheng Kung University
At least one of the authors of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and must present the paper at the conference.
Presented papers will be considered for Best Paper Award, Best Practical Paper Award, and Best Poster Award. Previous award-winning papers are available at http://www.mva-org.jp/archives.php.