All presenters are required to make online registration. Click on the link below to begin your registration.
Registration Fee for Conference includes admission to all sessions.
MIRU2021, the Japanese conference on Image Recognition and Understanding, will be held on July 27–30, and participants in MVA can attend the MIRU's tutorial courses (in Japanese) on the 27th.
ends4 on June 30, 2021
ends4 on July 27, 2021
|(1) Presenter1||JPY 20,000||JPY 25,000|
|(2) Participant||JPY 10,000||JPY 15,000|
|(3) Student2||JPY 5,000||JPY 10,000|
|(4) Senior3||JPY 5,000||JPY 10,000|
- Students are required to present their student ID at the conference.
- Seniors are 65 years old or older. A proper certificate that verifies the age of the applicant is required at the conference.
- The timezone of the deadline is JST (GMT+9).
All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) with a credit card through the online system.
Note: Applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail once they complete the payment.
The registration fee will NOT be refundable from 12 July 2021. If you want to cancel your registration, please cancel from your personal page by 11 July 2021. A refund will be made to the same credit card.
Click on the link below to log in to your personal page and cancel your registration.
Access to all MVA 2021 online activities is available to all those who have registered through our system. Sharing login information is prohibited and if you are found to be doing so your access will be revoked.
For registration inquires, please contact:
MVA2021 Registration Desk (SEIBU TRAVEL INC.)
- Mailing address
- 1-14-2, Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0003, Japan
- Business Hours
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays)
mva2021 (at) seibutravel.co.jp
* If we receive notifications of changes or cancellations after business hours, they will be handled on the next day of business.