This award has been given since 2011 to the authors of an paper that was most excellent from the viewpoint of machine vision applications.
Best Paper Award at MVA 2023
- "QAHOI: Query-based Anchors for Human-Object Interaction Detection"
Junwen Chen, Keiji Yanai
Best Paper Award at MVA 2021
- "Boosting Semi-Supervised Anomaly Detection via Contrasting Synthetic Images"
Sheng-Feng Yu and Wei-Chen Chiu
Best Paper Award at MVA 2019
- "A Three-Player GAN: Generating Hard Samples To Improve Classification Networks"
Simon Vandenhende, Bert De Brabandere, Davy Neven, and Luc Van Gool
Best Paper Award at MVA 2017
- "Fast Search Based on Generalized Similarity Measure" (Published in CVA)
Yuzuko Utsumi, Tomoya Mizuno, Masakazu Iwamura, and Koichi Kise
Best Paper Award at MVA 2015
- "Lie Algebra-Based Kinematic Prior for 3D Human Pose Tracking"
Edgar Simo-Serra, Carme Torras, and Francesc Moreno-Noguer
Best Paper Award at MVA 2013
- "An Image-Based System for Change Detection on Tunnel Linings"
Simon Stent, Riccardo Gherardi, Bjorn Stenger, Kenichi Soga, and Roberto Cipolla