IPSJ Transactions on Computer Vision and Applications
- Guest Editors Takeshi Masuda, AIST, Japan
- Important Dates This is not a call for papers for a special issue, and there is no explicit submission deadline, but the authors should submit a paper no later than October 31, 2015. The publication date is expected around a year after the conference.
- Paper Submission The Fourteenth IAPR Conference on Machine Vision Applications is to be held in Tokyo, Japan from May 18 through 22, 2015. All MVA 2015 presenters are welcomed to submit high-quality and original papers substantially extended from the papers presented at the MVA 2015 with additional contents in related topics. The authors must notify on the submission system as the submission is an extension from the MVA 2015 paper.
- Topics The submitted papers are expected to be related to Machine Vision and its Applications same as the conference topics including, but not limited to, the following:
Call for Papers on Machine Vision Applications
Bjorn Stenger, Toshiba Research Europe, UK
All submissions will be peer reviewed subject to the standards of the journal by the single-blind review process same as regular submissions. Review results of the corresponding MVA 2015 accepted papers may be referred by the CVA associate editor.
There is no limit on the number of pages. Supposed CVA article types are (1) Research Paper and (2) Systems Paper. (5) Express Paper and (6) Technical Note are excluded because extension must be substantial. When accepted, publication fee will be partially supported by a subsidy from the MVA Organization.
Details of the journal can be referred at http://www.am.sanken.osaka-u.ac.jp/CVA/.
- Advisory Board
Naokazu Yokoya, NAIST, Japan
Sing Bing Kang, Microsoft Research Redmond, USA
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Editors in Chief
Yasuyuki Matsushita, Microsoft Research Asia, China
Vladimir Pavlovic, Rutgers Univ., USA