This web page provides presenters with information that will help to prepare their presentation works.
1. Oral Sessions
All oral presentations will be given in a single track. The oral sessions are planned to take place in Harmony Hall. Presenters are requested to observe the following points:
- i) Each oral presenter is given 20 minutes including 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- ii) A PC projector will be made available at Harmony Hall. Laptop computers can be used with this projector. Presenters are asked to bring a laptop computer which has a DB15HD port for external display and can run on 100V AC through a two-prong-socket.
- iii) Presenters should go to Harmony Hall 15 minutes before their session starts,
introduce themselves to the session chairs, and check that their presentation works
with the provided equipment.
*** A laptop computer with Engllsh Windows XP + PowerPoint
(ver. office2003) is secondarily available, although using your own
computer is recommended. For checking your slides in the laptop
computer (e.g. playability of video files and availability of fonts),
contact the reception desk ASAP at anytime. Please notice that the
committee cannot guarantee untroubled presentation using our computer.
2. Poster Sessions
The poster session will be held at Harmony Hall Foyer from 15:00 - 16:30 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, respectively. Presenters are encouraged to spend most of the time at their poster during their 90-minute-session. Presenters are requested to observe the following points:
- i) A poster board of the size of 1,800-mm (width) x 1,200-mm (height) will be provided to each poster presenter. Pictures and labels should be large enough to be read at a distance of approximately 2 meters. To find your board, look for your paper number in the final program attached on the board. We will provide thumbtacks (drawing pins) for tacking the poster(s) to the board.
- ii) To enable participants to view your work more closely during the afternoon sessions, we request presenters to prepare their posters during the lunch break, and after the poster session, they can leave posters in place during all sessions in the afternoon. Please be sure to remove them by the end of the afternoon sessions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions about the information for presentation.